Welcome to the Procure-to-Pay at the MFA!
The MFA Procurement and Accounts Payable teams have joined the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) department at GW to offer cradle-to-grave ownership of procurement activity. We are excited about this opportunity to provide better service and communication with our customers, both internal and external to the MFA.
In the meantime, should you need to reach us, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and your request will be routed to the right area in P2P for a prompt response.
Introduction to MFA Procure-to-Pay Training Presentation
A number of purchasing and expense reporting methods are utilized at the MFA, including:
- Purchase Orders are the primary buying method for purchases over $3,500.
- The MFA Procurement Card (P-Card) is a corporate credit card that can be used to make small dollar purchases (under $3,500) necessary to conduct MFA business.
- iBuy+ Expense Reporting is the MFA's online application to report P-card transactions and to reimburse GW employees for business related expenses, such as meals and travel costs.
- iBuy+ Travel Services is the MFA's online full service travel application that enables you to plan and purchase business travel quickly and easily.
- iBuy+ Goods & Services is the MFA's online supplier marketplace enabling authorized MFA staff to browse supplier catalogs and select and order products from many of the MFA's preferred contract suppliers.
- A number of Preferred Supplier Agreements have been negotiated to further maximize the MFA's buying power. These include goods and services such as catering, mobile phones, temporary staffing, shredding and more.
The procurement process at the MFA will vary based on the source of the funds used to pay for the purchase. MFA Operating funds are far less restrictive with regard to the necessary procurement actions than that of Federal dollars expended through grants and contracts. For more information on what is required for your purchase, please see the Procurement Guidelines Matrix for more information.
When a department identifies a need to purchase a good or service, the departmental requisitioner should complete an online requisition in the Enterprise Accounting System (EAS). The requisition is then received by Procure-to-Pay and the necessary steps are taken by the assigned buyer to acquire the commodity.
The MFA P-Card is a “corporate liability” card; the MFA pays the monthly bill. A P-Card is issued to a specific individual. The card is used by authorized individuals at the MFA to purchase small-dollar items ($3,500) for the MFA's use.
iBuy+ Concur Portal
Access all of the preferred supplier contracts through the iBuy+ portal. For instructional information, visit the iBuy+ website.