We support the MFA’s mission by providing a centralized invoice processing and payment function across the MFA in one administrative operation. This allows departments to utilize their resources toward core clinical practice missions and service delivery. P2P is responsible for payments of goods and services, employee travel and business expense reimbursements, honorariums, and other payments.
We are committed to:
- Process payment transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all external and internal customers
- Maintain fiscal controls through our policies and procedures in order to ensure compliance with state, federal and other appropriate laws, tax reporting regulations, and directives
- Partner with departments to improve efficiency
- Deliver reliable reporting and spend analysis to internal customers
How can we help you today?
- I need to request a payment
MFA Payables manages various types of payments for goods and services provided to the university, and has outlined the appropriate process depending on the type of bill being paid.
- How do I submit an Honorarium?
The Honorarium Recipient Form is used to register and pay Honorarium Recipients. Instructions are available.
- When are payments made?
P2P standard payment terms are NET 30 (30 days from invoice date) and payments are made on a number of days of the week. ACH is the preferred method of payment. A more detailed description of the MFA's payment terms is available.
- I believe I received a fraudulent check.
If concerned that you have received a fraudulent check, please contact us for assistance.
- How can I get paid via direct deposit?
A supplier must complete and submit the ACH/Electronic Payments Authorization (Direct Deposit) Form to Supplier Maintenance for approval to receive payments via direct deposit.